Sunday, April 13, 2008

a tribute to the goonies

Hey here is a new piece, realized for WARRIORS SKATEBOARDS; it is currently been printed on decks that will be distributed and sold in a bunch of european countries. 
I had a lot of fun doing that, I have an obsession for skeletons and I can't get over it. I am afraid I am going to be that person that only paints skeletons. 
Oh well, better than being that person that only paints black squares with mysterious meaning of deep value that nobody really gets but they still shake their heads in approval.
Here what you see is what you get. It's a skeleton. He's wearing american apparel underwear. They were probably shoplifted. End of the story.

The "warriors" kids asked me to give him a collar bones tattoo in honor to the goonies, I though it was a brilliant idea.
The puddle on the floor is the logo of the company. 



No comments: